Saturday, January 24, 2009

First time blogger

Good morning to all,
Today is Saturday and my life begins with fixing a pancake and sausage breakfast, put a load of laundry in, dishes and prayer time. Today I am going to our neighbor's 80th birthday party in the afternoon. Of course I will leave time for my favorite hobby quilting. Also on the agenda is preparing for my Sunday School lesson. I teach 3,4 and 5 year olds. Cute, Cute, Cute. I suppose my blog is very boring but it's a happy life for Grandma.

4 comments:

  1. A boring life isn't necessarily a bad life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teaching! I'm going to school to be a teacher. Early childhood ages 3 to grade 3. The cuteness factor was a big decision maker for me. I look forward to more blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go, girl! I'm very impressed that you started a blog!

    J in Wellfleet

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah! Way to Go Mom! You now have "followers"!

    ReplyDelete