Sunday, January 25, 2009

This is so cool! I have followers: My daughter and granddaughter are reading my blog and now I have some new friends who also are reading. WOW!
Today is Sunday which is quite different then the rest of the week. I've asked my husband to wake me up at 6:30 so I would have time for prayer and devotions. My husband said "why don't you get up at 6:00 to have coffee with me and then do your devotions. Of course I said OK! What a wonderful way to start the day. My husband (grandpa) comes in early with my bathrobe and a kiss on the cheek to wake me up. How could you not get up? It makes a big difference how your day begins.
After breakfast I get ready for Sunday School and church. I come home fix lunch and now it's BLOG time. Let's see, maybe I will quilt, or read, or take a nap. What wonderful choices. For supper grandpa asked for spaghetti. Grandma just can't help but be HAPPY.

3 comments:

  1. This morning I woke up to nothing. No loud noise, no alarm clock, just me not being sleepy anymore. It was so so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I woke up this afternoon. That was very nice as well. Spaghetti does sound nice though, but I think I am going to opt for Chipotle instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat that is so sweet! I will follow the blog instead of the yellow brick road! I am on facebook which is fun too.

    ReplyDelete