Friday, February 13, 2009

Keeping on schedule. Today I was able to clean out a cabinet at the church with my helper who is 6 years old. We had a ball but Grandma was sure tired after we were done. When I got home it was a quick fix lunch and turn the computer on to watch the diving event at Grove City College. The computer was good to me today and didn't freeze up. After watching the diving It was off to the pool for Grandma to swim. By the time I got home it was time to prepare supper. Love those frozen pizzas. The kitchens all cleaned so now I think I will fix a cup of decaf coffee and quilt a little before I go to bed.

Tomorrow Grandma will be gone because Kathy invited me to watch Kyle dive in the finals at Grove City College. I'm looking forward to a fun day.

You all have a nice weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you sure stay active. I think sometimes it takes me 3 or 4 days to do that much.

    ReplyDelete