Thursday, February 12, 2009

Kyle's Diving Meet

This morning I had my Ladies Bible Study from 10 till noon. Grandpa had lunch already when I came home. I tried to watch the semi finals of the diving meet that our Grandson, Kyle, was in. Grove City College is having live video coverage of the PAC swimming and diving meet. For some reason the picture keeps freezing up but we are able to hear the audible scores.

We went to visit our neighbor this afternoon at St. Joseph Hospital in Warren where he had knee replacement surgery. He is doing very well. Grandpa then took us to one of our favorite places to eat and that's at the Hot Dog shoppe. Mmmmm!

We are home now and I just put on a fresh pot of coffee and we will have some dessert before the finals of swimming and diving start at 6 o'clock.

So far this day is going as planned. I am starting to get that Great feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment