Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday

Again Monday's have always been my favorite day of the week because of having a routine to follow. Today was anything but normal. First we had neighbors in for coffee and donuts, then fixed lunch for Grandpa and I went swimming at the Health Center. I came home just as another neighbor came to visit to check up on us on how we were doing. That is comforting to know someone close checks in on us. She stayed two hours and then it was time to fix supper. After Supper another friend came to share her recipe for (Not Your Ordinary Corn Flakes). She brought some over to try and it is incredibly good. All it takes is 1/2 cup of peanut butter and 1 package of butterscotch chips. Melt them together in a microwave. Pour over 7 cups of corn flakes and mix through. Spread out on wax paper or foil till cool. Very easy and delicious. It's time to clean up the kitchen and maybe read a little before I go to bed. We never know what our day will bring us. Can't wait till tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty full day. That snack sounds pretty good too, if I'm ever in the mood to make something now I know what to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so tasty, I'm going to have to try that.

    ReplyDelete