Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

Hello my friends and family,
It was a blessed Easter yesterday spent by attending church with Grandpa and going over to Kathy and Tim's house for a wonderful meal. It was great seeing and visiting with Erica, Kyle and Kasey home from college and I do believe Michael and Tori must have grown 2 more inches since the last time I saw them. We talked on the phone when we got home with our son who lives in MN. Someday again we are looking forward to all being together for a good old family hoe down.
Jared my friend I want to say Shalom.

4 comments:

  1. It was a wonderful day!!! Erica...if you're reading my comment, it was great catching up with you as well! Tori commented that you have so many interesting stories to tell! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm testing this again...the above comment is NOT from Brian, It's from ME, KATHY...Brian was using our computer. GOSHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shalom to you too! I'm glad you had an enjoyable Easter. Only 364 Days until the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaha for a second I was like "who in the world is Brian..."

    I was glad to see all of you :)

    ReplyDelete