Friday, May 1, 2009

Aaron

Today our grandson, Aaron, graduates from Basic Training in the U.S. Army Corps/Engineers. Congratulations Aaron.

Today is a big day in our little Village of Garrettsville. It's their annual Garage Sale Day. There are over 200 families that are participating. Grandma should be having one but not this year.

Yesterday was an interesting day for me. I had to see the doctor for a Blood Pressure check up. Wellllll! I was running late and happened to get behind a garbage truck that stopped at every couple houses. Did I fail to say I was on a state highway with double yellow lines and no passing. Needless to say my pressure was extremely high. So it's another trip to the doctors next month.

You all have a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. At least you know why your blood pressure was high!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, I would have passed him on the double yellow line. No patience for garbage trucks.

    ReplyDelete