Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Pulled A Pat

For all you quilters and those who just love quilts my sister-in-law gave me a wonderful blog that consist of a first on line quilt festival. Lots to see and places to visit. The Blog is called Party City Girl Quilt Festival Spring 2009.
http://parkcitygirl.blogspot.com/2009/04/quilt-festival-spring-2009.html

Now for the (I Pulled A Pat) story. As I was enjoying the beautiful quilts on line with their stories while supper was cooking Grandpa asked if something was burning. Then came the smoke alarm, burnt oven French Fries and one Unhappy Grandpa. In all fairness Grandpa stopped the alarm, opened the windows and waited for the remaining supper that was left without saying to much. So now I know not to mix computer with meals.

For those of you wondering why I called it (I Pulled A Pat) it's because of all the dumb things I do. I told my family if they do dumb things that it's not their fault that they can say " I Pulled A Pat". :(

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha, it's okay...you can't help genetics. I "pull Pats" all the time.

    ReplyDelete