Friday, May 29, 2009

PERFECT Day






O
My Day started with a good doctor's report. PERFECT
Our house was entered while we were gone and someone left Home baked raisin nut bread and sugar cookies that just came out of the oven. PERFECT
Erica and friend Jared came to bake strawberry rhubarb pies which if you follow the pictures from bottom up the sequence with lead you to beautiful pies. PERFECT
Grandpa, Erica, Jared and I all walked outside to our Amish neighbors to see their family of swans on the pond. PERFECT
Only God is PERFECT and I know this day came from Him. PERFECT


3 comments:

  1. It really was a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you posted pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a lot of fun. My pie tastes great! My grandma loved it and was actually curious if she could get the recipe we used.

    ReplyDelete