Monday, June 15, 2009

I just read Jared's experience of making pie at our house. If you get a chance click on my friend, Jared's blog and get a chuckle.

Today was a wonderful day. First Grandpa and I went shopping in Middlefield. ( I bet you are wondering why we go shopping all the time) I'm wondering that myself but I don't turn down the offer. We stopped at the cheese factory and Walmart. Ka Ching!!! It never fails how we can fill up a cart and just have a few things on the shopping list.

Laundry is all done, Home made potato soup for supper and worked on a quilt this afternoon. Now I'm just waiting to pick up my Amish neighbor from the Laundromat.

I love when I have a day feeling like I got something accomplished.

Thanks for looking in and reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment