Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Disaster

Our neighbors graciously gave us some zucchini and Grandma made zucchini bread today. It wasn't pretty. When I went to take it out of the pan it stuck to the bottom. Now I have patchwork zucchini bread. Hopefully it will taste better then it looks. Also for supper I am making Grandpa's favorite homemade potato soup. This is not good for someone who has a high cholesterol problems. I can feel my arteries putting life jackets on and ready to bail out before I have a bowl. What's a Grandma to do???? All and all I'm still Happy. :)

2 comments:

  1. Go for a long walk, maybe that will make up for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mom, when I make that soup, I don't use all the butter it calls for, and I don't use the bacon grease. If I use bacon, I like to use the turkey bacon, or bits of ham. It is yummy. I haven't made it in a while though...

    ReplyDelete