Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sammy The Cat

I have mentioned my sister-in-law, Shirley, to you and today I have a cute true story she sent me by email. Anyone who has a cat will appreciate these stories.

I have 2 funny stories about our cat, Sammy. She must be about 15 or 16 years old so is not in the best of condition. Our neighbors on one side found some bones on their driveway-one looked like the a back leg bone of a rabbit or cat or something with some fur attached, and the other bone was just a bone. Our neighbor is accusing Sammy of catching what ever it was and eating it! I don't know whether to be proud to think she could still do that, or mad because she is not guilty. She never ate any mouse or bird that she caught-just wanted to bring them in the house to show off .I think we have a coyote in the neighborhood.

Then a couple of days later, another neighbor came over and said he had mice in his garage and asked John if he could borrow Sammy for the night . He wanted too lock her in the garage to catch the mice. He has a nice little corvette in the garage, and parks his old cadie in the driveway. Poor Sammy! She would have been scared to death and maybe would put a few well deserved scratches on the corvette. These neighbors love to tease.

1 comment:

  1. Aahhhh cute! I love cats! Wow 15 or 16 years old that's pretty amazing, whether Sammy caught anything or not, he's cool cat!

    ReplyDelete