Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday School

This morning at Sunday School I normally have 4 children who come regularly but today we were blessed with seven. This may not sound like many to you but for our small church that's pretty good. It was the last day of our quarter so I planned a little party because some of the children will be moving up a grade. I had brought Little Debbie's brownies for a snack but there were only six in the box. I asked if anyone would like to share and two of the children raised their hands. Now this is BIG for 4 and 5 year old's to share. I had brought 5 coloring and sticker books to give out and thought OH! OH! what to do now? God is good because I had put together 4 games from the children's handbooks just before Sunday School started. So, the older kids got the games and the younger ones got the coloring books. I just love teaching these children stories from the Bible and how much Jesus loves them.

No comments:

Post a Comment