Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wind Blown

Today I had an opportunity to drive someone Else's car which is a different make then what we drive. I got in the drivers seat and made all the changes to fit my body. That took a few minutes. Left the driveway headed to the pool and looking good. I wanted a little air so I rolled down the window but it went down all the way and I only wanted a little air. Tried to roll it up and another window went down. Pretty soon I had all 4 windows down and couldn't figure how to get them back up. Surely I didn't want to mess around while I was driving. When I made it to my destination I was pretty well wind blown. OH WELL! I was going swimming. In our car the window washers are on the left side of the steering wheel but you guessed it theirs was on the right. Same place as the gear shift. They now have very clean windows.
The funny thing about this is "I Love their car".

1 comment:

  1. Haha that's pretty funny. It is hard getting acclimated to someone elses car, though.

    ReplyDelete