Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving




It wouldn't be right if I didn't share a little about our days of Thanks. Thursday Grandpa and I had a quiet dinner for two. In the evening Tim, Kathy, Kyle, Kasey, Jared (Kasey's boyfriend) and Tori came for leftovers and dessert. They introduced me to a new card game called Dutch Blitz. Well it was new to me. You have to be fast and coordinated to play which I'm neither. The winner had to accumulate 75 points. I ended up with minus 54. I guess that tells the story about how good I was. I did have fun and it was worth every minus point I got.

Grandpa and I were invited to have a Thanksgiving dinner at John, Debbie, Erica and Michael's home. Debbie's Mom was suppose to be there also but on Thursday night she was taken to the hospital with chest pains. They did a heart Cath on her and said she had a very weak heart. They were told she would be in the hospital till Monday. John and Deb were up all night Thursday and didn't get home till Friday morning. They still proceeded to have a complete Thanksgiving dinner for us. The pictures I took were of the bookcase John made for their den and Michael giving me a pose while relaxing across the bed and I was able to see the Big Jesus in person. It is amazing to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment