Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Festive



One of our girls from the birthday get togethers invited us to her house for a Christmas lunch. I wish I could say this was my house but I can't. Dora was complete with her holiday decorations. She had three large Christmas trees each with a different theme and some small trees set around for ambiance. The table was set with it's best Christmas attire. She served homemade vegetable beef soup, homemade scones and the most incredible tea I have ever drank. We all brought cookies to share which topped off the lunch. After lunch we took a drive to Sunrise Farms to shop and just admire the beautiful Christmas decorations. We had a wonderful afternoon and I thank Dora for her most gracious invite. She is the Hostess with the Mostess.

No comments:

Post a Comment