Sunday, December 13, 2009

Kyle Diving






On Saturday Grandpa and I had the privilege of seeing our grandson, Kyle, dive in competition at Hiram College. Kyle is a senior at Grove City College majoring in Molecular Biology. I wish I could tell you what the dives are in the pictures but it's to technical for me. Some of the pictures might be blurry but that's because of the speed in the dives. Kyle did fantastic and received high scores. Yes he won but unfortunately Hiram did not have any divers to go against him.
Kyle's Dad and other grandparents were there along with Debbie our daughter-in-law and Michael our grandson whom you met in a previous blog. I can tell you what impressed me the very most is the divers held hands and prayed before the meet started.

No comments:

Post a Comment