Friday, April 16, 2010

Hello My Friends and Family

Sorry I haven't been very good on keeping up my blog.  Everything is good on the home front.  The only disaster I've encountered was some of my cooking adventures.

Next week Thursday I'll be celebrating a friends birthday so maybe I'll have some pictures to share.

I've had excellent reports on my cholesterol check up from my doctor.  Don't have to go back for 6 months. Yipeeeeee!

In my quilting world Grandpa found a lap quilt and table runner in a catalog that we ordered.  I like keeping Grandpa happy. :)))

I'll try and do better on keeping updated on this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Pat & Ralph!

    Just checking in. Loved the photos and wonderful "grandchildren" news.

    Happy to hear all is well with you.

    Jan in Wellfleet

    ReplyDelete