Monday, June 21, 2010

Gifts received for Father's Day

Monday, June 21, 2010




Tonight we had the delicious Beef tenderloin steaks that John and Deb gave to Dad. I remembered watching the food channel on how they prepared their steaks. I butterflyed the steaks, brushed them with olive oil, seasoned them and put them under the broiler about 4 minutes each side. They were outstanding if I have to say so myself.



We plan to have breakfast at Bob Evans in the next couple of weeks with the gift Tim and Kathy gave Dad. I hope we can arrange to have them join us that day.



Big surprise came today when the UPS truck pulled in our driveway. Dad received a package from Steve and Tracy and in it was all the goodies you could ever want, all kinds of different ready to eat seasoned popcorn, trail mix, pretzels and cookies. Dad said "thank you Steve and Tracy".



I lift my VOICE to say "thank you family" for making Dad and Grandpa a very special Father's Day. And you all are so thoughtful that I have been included in each and every gift. :)



TREASURES OF WISDOM

ON TALKING WITH GOD

God is always waiting to hear my VOICE.



Come near to God

and he will come near to you.

James 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment