Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Incident

Thursday, June 24, 2010




When you think you have your day planned it takes just one little incident to change your whole day.

The plan was for me to do breakfast dishes, laundry, feed my friend's kitties while she is on vacation, go to the pool, lunch, sew, supper, dishes, TV, and bed. Welllllllll, all was going as planned till I went to the pool and couldn't find my pass to get in. Came home check every place I could think of including my gym bag but no pass. Nobody would be at TLC till 2 o'clock for me to call. The WAITING game was on. Grandpa said " let's have lunch and go shopping in Ravenna" Somehow we ended up at the Tractor Supply store and I'm not at liberty to say what was purchased, but it was big, and then we went to Marc's for some sale items.

After we came home I called TLC and YES, YES, YES, they had my pass. Off to the pool I went and the rest of the day was pretty much what we had planned.



TREASURES OF WISDOM

ON TALKING WITH GOD

I want my spirit to be a listening spirit

WAITING to hear what God says.



Hear my cry, O God;

listen to my prayer.

From the ends of the earth

I call to you,

I call as my heart grows faint;

lead me to the rock

that is higher than I.

Psalm 61:1-2



Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment