Friday, June 25, 2010

Same old, Same old

Friday, June 25, 2010




We had our car serviced today and had new brakes on the front. It sure made a difference. Nice Ride!



Grandpa had a couple of Amish runs today and for MYSELF I did the same old, same old. Although I almost forgot to feed my friends kitties and when I got there they sure let me know about it. They were out of food. It's kind of funny when I have to put them back down in the basement one goes and the other one lays down and meows or hides. I litterly (get it litter) have to pick that one up and carry her to the stairs and she is one big kitty.



TREASURES OF WISDOM

ON TALKING WITH GOD

In prayer, I give MYSELF to God; in the

Word, God gives Himself to me.



Hear my cry, O God;

listen to my prayer.

From the ends of the earth

I call to you,

I call as my heart grows faint;

lead me to the rock

that is higher than I.

Psalm 61:1-2



Love, grandma

1 comment:

  1. What a charming blog. I envy your solid marriage. I am currently going through a divorce, somewhat in dismay. I started my blog to vent my feelings and hope others will post comments, words of wisdom, or their personal challenges. If you choose to read it, start with my oldest post first. Thanks you for being happy and sharing it.
    Claire King

    ReplyDelete