Monday, July 12, 2010

A SURPRISE

Monday, July 12, 2010




First of all I would like to wish Uncle Sam and Aunt Sue a Happy 63rd Anniversary today. I talked with them today and I can say they have been hard WORKERS and continue to be even today. They are truly an amazing couple.



I had a wonderful surprise this evening. My friends Ruth Weaver and Beth Shale came unexpectedly for a short quick visit. You just can't imagine 3 women talking, laughing and close to tears in a matter of about 15 minutes. I just love these gals and wish everyone could have friends like them.



TREASURES OF WISDOM

ON TALKING WITH GOD

Prayer for workers for God's harvest must be

part of my WHOLE life and effort.



You need to persevere so that

when you have done

the will of God,

you will receive

what he has promised.

Hebrews 10:36



Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment