Friday, August 20, 2010

Future Doctor





I received a phone call from Kathy asking if I would like to go with them to see Kyle receive his white coat in a ceremony at University of Toledo. Of course I wanted to go and that I did. We left this morning around 10 o'clock and made it there before the ceremony began at 1 o'clock. It was very impressive to see the processional of incoming students come up on the stage and sit where their white coat was draped on the back of the chair. As each name was called the student handed their coat to the presenter that put the white coat on them. It was all very impressive. There was a reception following the ceremony where we could meet with the future doctors. We went to the house where Kyle is living with two other students. I was very impressed with the charming house they have to live in. They are at the end of the street where they have the QUIETNESS that will help in their studies.



He leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul; He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.

Psalm 23:2-3



Lord, in QUIETNESS and strength may I trust in You when the times are dark and I feel no joy. How thankful I am for Your goodness and love. Amen.



Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment