Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Normal Day

Tuesday, August 10, 2010




Today was pretty much back to normal. Grandpa and I managed to get our 2 coffee breaks in and I was able to go swimming and get my nap today. Feeling refreshed and ready to work on a quilt this evening. When Grandpa did his Amish run this morning I was able to have my quiet time with the Lord in prayer and bible reading. It was so wonderful that I wish all could experience this wonderful union. This precious time prepared me to surrender my self to God and do His WORK this day.



That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good WORK, and increasing in the knowledge of God.

Colossians 1:10



Lord, I give You my hands and my heart---make me heart willing and my hands ready to do Your will. Amen.



Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment