Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pray

Thursday, August 5, 2010




POSTING for a friend of a friend...her 22 month old son shot himself in the

chest with a brad nailer, it went in his heart, he is in critical

condition not doing good, neither is mom~ please start a prayer chain ♥




My friend Kathryn who teaches our ladies bible study wanted a summer get together for just fun and games and good eating. She arranged the whole thing but what she didn't know was that we surprised her with cake and ice cream along with Appreciation thank you cards from each of us for her teaching . It was a JOY to see how surprised she was. Her birthday is next week and she will be 91. She was trying to avoid recognition for her birthday so we were stinkers and made it an appreciation day.



Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me...Restore unto me the JOY of thy salvation.

Psalm 51:10,12



Merciful God, fill me with clean thoughts and right desires, for I want to obey You. Please Lord make your presence known to this family with the 22 month old son. Give them your peace and gentle care while this child heals. Amen



Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment