Saturday, August 28, 2010

STRENGTH

Saturday, August 28, 2010




It's amazing how much one can get done when you let go and let God. I had a list of things I wanted to accomplish today and by the grace of God and His STRENGTH everything went very smooth and I had more energy then I ever thought I could have.



We had a fantastic time last night over at John and Deb's. Erica made the trip home with her house mate to enjoy a wonderful meal. The Bar B Que' ribs were mouth watering good and we had a salad along with the most incredible muffins you could ever want. The football game was exciting and the home team won. It was pretty neat seeing Michael in his new band uniform marching to the beat of his drum. We could not have asked for better weather. The night was clear, warm and no bugs.



For this day is holy unto our Lord...for the joy of the Lord is Your STRENGTH.

Nehemiah 8:10



Let my heart be filled with joy today, as I meditate on Your goodness. Amen.



Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment