Thursday, August 12, 2010

TOGETHER

Thursday, August 12, 2010




Today Grandpa and I worked TOGETHER complimenting each others schedule. We did our errands this morning and came home in time for our first coffee break. I went swimming and Grandpa fixed his own lunch. When I got home I had my lunch and of course our second coffee break. Grandpa's skills are figuring out problems and he did just that. This first one was with the computer and the second one was a mistake made by one of our vendors. Like I said before it's a good thing you got your brains from Grandpa.



Wherefore comfort yourselves TOGETHER, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

1 Thessalonians 5:11



Let my words be seasoned with salt so that I may encourage at least three people today.



Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment