Saturday, August 14, 2010

Yum, Tomatoes

Saturday, August 14, 2010




Tomatoes are ripening in the garden. THANK YOU LORD!
This is all there is now in the garden and boy! are they good.




Since thou wast precious in My sight, thou hast been honorable...Even every one that is called by My name: for I have created him for My glory, I have formed him;yea, I have made him.

Isaiah 43:4,7



THANK YOU LORD, that I am not forgotten, but loved. Help me to show this deep love towards others, as you have shown to me. Amen.



Love, grandma

1 comment:

  1. Hi grandma.........im new to blog spot just looking around trying to make some new friends........I like tomatoes......almost everything I cook has tomatoes in it......be it vegetables, meat, or soup.......we even make tomato rice our part of the world........have a nice day.....

    ReplyDelete