Wednesday, September 22, 2010

ASK GOD

September 22, 2010
 
Spent this afternoon in the kitchen cooking and baking.  I decided not to rush around the last minute to make supper so having it almost done before 5 was pretty nice.  Grandpa wanted an apple cake so that went in the oven also.  The kitchen is cleaned up and I'm ready to settle down with my needles and thread. 
 
I think it is so cool that we can ASK GOD for WISDOM and He gives it to us LIBERALLY....
 
If any of you lack WISDOM, let him ASK of GOD, that gives to all men LIBERALLY...and it shall be given him.
James 1:5
 
Thank you God for giving me WISDOM, especially when I don't know what to do.  Amen.
 
Love, grandma

1 comment:

  1. Don't know why the font changed but you might have to put on your glasses or your nose the the screen.

    ReplyDelete