Monday, September 13, 2010

New Doctor

Monday, September 13, 2010




A couple of weeks ago Grandpa and I received a letter from our doctor saying he was leaving his practice for personal health reasons. Today I went to see my new doctor in Mantua for a follow up visit for my blood work. He reminded me of Dr. Welby from TV. A very home town doctor with a little bit of a stutter. I liked him I guess because he took his time and he gave me a good exam. I'll see him again in December for a good physical which I never did get from my former doctor and I will ESTABLISH a good doctor patient relationship with him. I'm pretty sure Grandpa will like him to.



Now our Lord Jesus Christ...comfort your hearts, and ESTABLISH you in every good word and work.

11 Thessalonians 2:16-17



Lord Jesus, help me in everything I say and do today to be pleasing in Your sight. Amen.



Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment