Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bells and Whistles

Tuesday, October 12, 2010
 
I sat down today and wrote all the things in our house that has bells and whistles.  Telephone, stove, microwave, washer, dryer, alarm clocks, door bell and I'm sure there are others I haven't thought of.  I have a reason for doing this.  Today I was in my sewing room and heard another beeeeep, beeeep,  beeeep. and came out to see where that noise was coming from.  Looked outside because it must be there it didn't sound like any of our appliances.  Just sat down to sew and again beeeep, beeeep,  beeep.  Got up again and didn't see anything that would do that. Something is playing with my MIND.  Went back to the sewing room and heard it a few more times and just ignored it.
The mystery was solved when I came out to the computer and realized it was Skype and I was being called.  When Alyssa was here in August she so graciously worked on our computer so it wouldn't take forever to set up when turned on.  Skype was one that took awhile to come on so we left that one off.  I forgot to turn it on since way back when and realized that this morning.  Now I know to turn it on in the morning when I turn my computer on.  My apologies to the Johnsons who so graciously gave us the camera so we could be on Skype.  It was nice to talk with Bev this afternoon even if I couldn't see her.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
Those who beef too much, often find themselves in a real stew.
 
"The MIND of the wise makes his speech judicious, and adds persuasiveness to his lips."
Proverbs 16:23
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment