Friday, October 8, 2010

BEWARE

Friday, October 8, 2010
 
Last Wednesday night just about midnight our alarm went off and Grandpa and I couldn't figure out what was happening.  After figuring out where this bizarre noise was coming from I was able to shut it off.  We figured it out that when our Amish girl cleaned on Wednesday she must have inadvertently pushed the alarm button on.   I say "BEWARE" because today her younger sister came here with a plate of cookies for us and I asked her if she would like to play a joke on her sister who cleans for us.  Of course she said "yes".  Sooooo I set a non electric alarm on a clock and told her to hide it in her sister's bedroom.  The alarm was set to go off a midnight tonight.  Before she left she said "When it goes off I will tell her it's a pay back from Pat".  Now it's time for me to "BEWARE". :{
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
It is easy to be thankful for something you already have.
 
"BEWARE, and be on your guard against every form of greed; for not even when one has an abundance does his life consist of his possessions."
Luke 12:15 
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment