Wednesday, October 27, 2010

CONTINUALLY

Wednesday, October 27, 2010
 
I have to share how sweet Grandpa was today.  I went to my bible study this morning and when I came home Grandpa told me he went up town to the quilt shop to see if they had the embroidery thread I was looking for.  Grandpa also helped me yesterday when I finished the appliqué on my quilt and I was short one leaf.  Grandpa came up with a suggestion of sewing some scrap pieces together of the same material of the other leaves and making a new one.  Of course it worked.  Grandpa is my biggest encourager. 
Another thing Grandpa did which surprised me was he found a recipe for Root Beer Pulled Pork in the paper and after going to pick up the quilt thread we went to the IGA store for the ingredients to make Root Beer Pulled Pork.  
You might think that's all I'm going to write about but one more thing Grandpa did for me was take me to the DQ for a dipped ice cream cone.  This was a heavenly day.  Grandpa CONTINUALLY surprises me with his love.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Do not pray for a lighter load, but for a stronger back.
 
"Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his presence CONTINUALLY!
1 Chronicles 16:11
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment