Wednesday, October 6, 2010

FIRST

Wednesday, October 6, 2010
 
FIRST of all I would like to report I'm feeling much better today.  I'm liking to believe Jesus put a healing touch on me. Amen.
 
Another cold rainy day today so Grandpa lit a fire in the stove downstairs and we both did a little cleaning out.  We have two table tops we can actually see now.  I give it 2 days before it's filled up again.  Just can't see that space going to waste.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
Let me be taught that the FIRST great business on earth is the sanctification of my own soul.
Henry Martyn
 
"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is."
1 John 3:2
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment