Friday, October 15, 2010

FREE

Friday, October 15, 2010
It was a little unusual today as the day started out with Grandpa taking an Amish girl to work.  When he came home he said the girl's Mother and Sister wanted to go to a garage sale being held at a person I know very well, Scooter and Karen Gunnoe.  Of course I would be glad to take them.  It was fun because the woman is moving and she was a collector of the 50s and 60 memorabilia.  No, I don't need anymore stuff but I did find a teapot I purchased.
Talked with Aunt Sue today and she told me how she stepped on a snake and fell backwards on her back and hit her head.  She is fine and didn't break anything but I just can't imagine stepping on a garden snake.
I took a chance and used Skype today to call Erica.  I was glad she wasn't in class.  It was fun seeing and talking with her.  It's pretty nice since there is no charge and it is FREE to use Skype.
Cousin Claudia was on the radio station, Atlanta 94, this morning in regards to her boxer rescue mission.  I'm hoping she will be able to record or have a video to put on facebook.
Grandpa took me out for supper tonight.  That was a real treat.  It might have been for sweetest day but I think he was just hungry.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Committing a great truth to memory is admirable; committing it to life is wisdom.
William A. Ward
"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you FREE."
John 8:32 NASB

No comments:

Post a Comment