Tuesday, October 19, 2010

GROW WEARY

Tuesday, October 19, 2010
 
Had a wonderful meeting this morning with three other quilters.  We are working on a wall hanging quilt depicting Windham's history for their bicentennial this summer.   We have been going through old pictures of Windham which will be incorporate in the quilt.  Kathy you might remember Laura King as she was the friend who visited Granny at the nursing home.  John, you might recall George Belden who also graduated from Hiram College.  Well I am working with his wife Helena.  Helena grew up in Windham and also taught school there. The other gal's name is Kay Mizner and I worked with her years ago when I worked at the Chantaclair. We also go to the same church now. I sure am learning a lot of history about Windham.  I just hope I don't GROW WEARY taking on another project. It always amazes me where God leads me in these days on earth. 
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome.
Samuel Johnson
 
"And let us not GROW WEARY in well-doing, for in due season we shall reap, if we do not lose heart."
Galatians 6:9
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment