Saturday, October 23, 2010

LOVE AND HAPPINESS

Saturday, October 23, 2010
 
I have some exciting news to share with all of you tonight.  Grandma can hardly contain herself to stand up and shout:  "KASEY AND JARED ARE ENGAGED" as of Friday, October 22, 2010. Kasey is the daughter of Tim and Kathy Grubbs.  She is a junior at Bethel college in IN.
I believe it was a LOVE story in the making from the first time they met.  Grandpa and I couldn't be HAPPIER for them.  Kasey called us this morning to share her good news.  Of course Grandma wanted details and all I can say is Jared revealed his heart to Kasey in a most romantic proposal.  I will have to let Kasey share the details with you.
 
Tonight on facebook I saw another LOVE story only this was being done by Jess making a pillow blanket for Gary's son, Anthony.  Jess is going to make one little boy very HAPPY.
Jessica is the daughter of our son, Steve.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
There is never HAPPINESS without LOVE.
 
"But the fruit of the Spirit is LOVE, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control."
Galatians 5:22,23
 
love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment