Sunday, October 31, 2010

More Birthdays

Sunday, October 31, 2010
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALYSSA (30), TRACY (50) AND COUSIN ROSEMARIE (70).
 
This afternoon we were invited to Cherylann and Tom's house to celebrate Rosemarie's 79 birthday.  It was fun to be with family and we had a good time. No SUPERSTITIONS for us just plain old fashion visiting and good food.
 
I want to share Erica's response to my email from yesterday.  Take note of her travels and a new school email address.
 
 
Hey Grandma,

That sounds awesome! Amish dinners are the best. I'm actually writing
this from a Chinese restaurant in Fairfax, Virginia! My friend and I
spent the day in Washington, D.C. At the "Rally to Restore
Sanity"...over 150,000 people were there!! Then we went to the
Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial, and the White House.  We're
driving back to Cleveland tonight, whew!

Also, here is my new e-mail address:
erica.belden@case.edu . my old
one (this one) is about to expire, so please send your emails to that
address.

Love you,
Erica

I love hearing from you and please do share your experiences with me so I can relay them on to family.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Christians worship God; SUPERSTITION profanes worship.
"Have nothing to do with godless and silly myths.  Train yourself in godliness."
1 Timothy 4:7
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment