Sunday, October 3, 2010

My rice pudding

Sunday, October, 3, 2010
 
I know you all must be waiting to hear about my rice pudding.  I came home from church and had all my ingredients on the shelf and put them in my slow cooker.  Easy Right????  The recipe said to let it cook and then mix about half way through.  Wellllllllllll!  I did and it would have been fine if I had plugged in the slow cooker.  So my rice soaked for over an hour before it started to cook.  I did put dark raisins  instead of the yellow ones and it did smell good after it started to cook.  It was done about 6 o'clock this evening and Grandpa and I had a small dish.  I have to CONFESS it was OK.  The apple juice gave it a different flavor which wasn't bad it was just getting use to it.  I think the rice could have cooked maybe a tad more.  Anyway, Grandpa and I will have many many many desserts of rice pudding.
I love trying new recipes so Erica keep them coming and anyone else who would like to give one. 
 
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Romans 10:9
 
Thank You for giving me a believing heart.  Help me to share my faith by telling another person about you today.  Amen.
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment