Friday, October 22, 2010

Old Friends

Friday, October 22, 2010
 
Tonight Grandpa took me out for a nice dinner at Cal's.  While we were there friends Linda Eaken came in with her husband Skip, daughter, Sue and Sue's two sons Jared and Logan.  I haven't seen Sue since I worked at Hiram and that's over 20 years ago.  Her boys go to Crestwood with Jared in 8th grade and Logan in 4th.  It was so GOOD to see her after all these years.  I thought some of you who went to Hiram might remember Linda and her family.  Linda promised to call and come over for a visit so I'll catch up on the rest of her family to share with you all.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Sincerity is an openness of heart.
 
"The goal of this command is Love, which comes from a pure heart and GOOD conscience and a sincere faith."
1 Timothy 1:5
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment