Thursday, October 7, 2010

WONDERFUL RESULTS

Thursday, October 7, 2010
 
Oh have I got a recipe for you.  I picked up a seasoning mix for pork called Crockery Gourmet.  I mix the seasoning with 2 cups of water and put it in my slow cooker.  I put a Pork Loin Boneless Sirloin Roast in and then I added unpeeled red potatoes, coarsely chopped carrots and celery stalks.  Grandpa and I were so surprised how good it was.  It cooked for about 8 hours  on low The roast was 2 1/2 #.  It's a meal ready to eat when done.  The seasoning was amazing.  Some warm cooked  apples would have gone well with it but maybe next time I'll fix them.  All I can say it had WONDERFUL RESULTS.
 
Erica,  I think your housemates would actually pay you to fix this dish.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
A believer on his knees sees more than a philosopher on tiptoe.
 
"The earnest prayer of a righteous man has great power and WONDERFUL RESULTS."
James 5:16 (b) TLB
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment