Wednesday, November 24, 2010

BLESSINGS

Wednesday, November 24, 2010
 
The night before Thanksgiving and all through the house,
 not a person is working, only looking for a gravy bowl right now.
Dressing is made awaiting it's time
to be stuffed in a turkey to finish this rhyme.
Whoa there Grandma your ahead of yourself
That's not till tomorrow when morning I arise
Hoping by then I'll open my eyes
and to my wondering surprise
maybe Grandpa will do it before I arise
Not a chance that will happen
but I count my BLESSINGS
because I am loved.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Count your blessings;
see what God has done.
 
"And whatever you do or say, let it be as a
representative of the Lord Jesus, and come
with him into the presence of God the Father
to give Him your thanks."
Colossians 3:17 TLB
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment