Thursday, November 18, 2010

I DECLARE

Thursday, November 18, 2010
 
I DECLARE:  We have two high school athletes who should be very proud of their accomplishments this Fall.
 
I talked with Michael on FB and asked if I could share his thoughts on his cross country sport and he said "sure"
I asked if he received an award or recognition at his sport banquet.
He said he came close 2 years in lettering but this year he got the "pity letter" ha ha. (Belden humor)
Grandpa said "he was proud Michael stuck it out for all 4 years.
Michael said: That's what I enjoy...I made a lot of good memories running cross. 
Proud of you Michael.
 
 
Tori we want to say Kudo's to you on your first year playing field hockey and all your accomplishments. :)  Glad you had fun and deserving of the recognition you received at your sport banquet.
Proud of you Tori.
 
I want to mention Kiersten had done very well with her band concerts and competitions this Fall.  Kiersten plays the clarinet.  They are now getting ready for their Christmas concerts.
Good job Kiersten.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
 
Other books were given for information, the Bible was given for transformation.
 
"For the Scriptures DECLARE that rivers of living water shall flow from the inmost being of anyone who believes in me."
John 7:38 TLB
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment