Thursday, November 11, 2010

MAN

November 11, 2010
 
Time to remember those men and women who are serving in the armed forces.  I would like to thank one MAN in particular, Aaron, for his enlistment into the Army Reserves. 
 
Today I went to one of my classmate's mothers calling hours.  I went with my friend Becky and it had been 51 years for her and 52 years for me since we have seen him.  Becky and I were signing the book and saying I wonder if we will recognize him.  Todd Kline was standing right behind us and we didn't know it.  So glad we didn't make other comments.  It was nice because there were other classmates who were able to come and give support during this time.  I know Todd appreciated seeing friends and classmates.  We were able to get his current address and phone number to stay in contact with him.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
God has no larger field for a man who is not faithfully doing his work.
 
"Are you a wise and faithful servant of the Lord?"
Matthew 24:45 (a) TLB
 
love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment