Monday, December 27, 2010

DISCOVERS

Monday, December 27, 2010
 
Getting back in a routine with meals and swimming.  I brought out my new swimsuit I had purchased last year.  I like to keep a new one aside before I throw out the old one.  This one is a two piece which I thought was nice.  I looked at the tag from the top piece and it said Bust Enhancer.  I thought "this is good".  Looked at the tag on the bottom piece and it said Tummy Trimmer.  I'm liking this.  I hadn't tried it on since I purchased it and figured it would be fine.  I was surprised when I got to the pool and put it on, the top looked good, the tummy looked good but I DISCOVERED the length came down almost to my knees.  I don't think I would win any bathing suit contest with this one.  It didn't affect my swimming and I was able to do a full workout.  That's what counts.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Simplicity reaches out after God; purity DISCOVERS and enjoys Him.
Thomas a' Kempis
 
"Happy are those whose hearts are pure, for they shall see God."
Matthew 5:8 TLB
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment