Wednesday, December 15, 2010

FOOD

Wednesday, December 15, 2010
 
Ho! Ho! Ho! Santa came to our house again for the second time and brought another gift to us.  We really must have been good this year. We are getting spoiled as every time the doorbell rings we are looking for Santa.  All I can say is Mr. and Mrs. Santa want us to have a really nice Christmas dinner with good FOOD.
I saw on FB where Kyle's girlfriend, Bethany, got a high score on her Calc final and an A in the class.  High five to Bethany!
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
The cultivation of the mind is a kind of FOOD supplied for the soul of man.
Cicero
 
"So what shall I do?  I will pray with my spirit, but I will also pray with my mind;  I will sing with my spirit, but I will also sing with my mind."
1 Corinthians 14:15
 
Love, grandma
 

No comments:

Post a Comment