Sunday, December 12, 2010

Grandson Chris's Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!  "28"
Chris is the son of our son, Steve.  In this picture is Chris and his beautiful wife Lindsay on their wedding day.
Steve, sorry I missed your call but Dad loves hearing and talking with you.  We had a funeral at our church this afternoon so I generally help out if I'm available.  Left the house this morning at 8:45 for Sunday School and church service then just stayed to help out and didn't get home till around 4:00.  WHEW!!!  I'm just glad I'm healthy enough to lend a hand.
Tomorrow morning Grandpa and I have out doctor appointments with our new doctor in Mantua.  We are suppose to get a storm coming through starting tonight.  I can hear the wind blowing as I'm writing this post.  Still out of all the places in the WORLD I would probably chose this little town of Garrettsville to live in.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
The WORLD has many religions: it has but one Gospel.
George Owen
 
"For God sent not his Son into the WORLD to condemn the world; but that the WORLD through him might be saved."
John 3:17
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment