Monday, December 6, 2010

HAPPY

Monday, December 6, 2010
 
Burrrrrrrrr!  Yep! We got hit with winter in our little town of Garrettsville.  Grandpa had a chance to use his snow blower for the first time this winter.  I'm so glad he has one as it makes his life a lot easier.
Today was a good day to decorate the Christmas tree and get in the Christmas mood.  I love the Christmas lights and fun ornaments.  I even have 3 ornaments made by our children when they were in school.  Oh my how I can reminisce over each memory of Christmas past.  HAPPY, HAPPY HAPPY that makes Grandma when I think how blessed we are.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
If you have no joy in your religion, there's a leak in your Christianity somewhere.
Billy Sunday
 
"HAPPY are the people whose God is the Lord!"
Psalm 144:15 (b) NKJV
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment