Thursday, December 23, 2010

LIGHT

Thursday, December 23, 2010
 
Today God was in control with His perfect timing.  It's really amazing when one can look back on the day and see how God was there. 
 
Grandpa and I had a wonderful visit with Claudia this afternoon.  She looks wonderful and doesn't age one bit.
Received a phone call from the hospital saying a friend of mine was there and needed my help.  Grandpa drove me there and we were able to help where she needed help.  I don't want to go into details but all I can say and what's important is The Lord was our light leading us through this day.  Thank you Jesus!
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
When LIGHT comes, the shadows depart.
 
"You are my lamp, O Lord; the Lord turns my darkness into LIGHT."
2 Samuel 22:29
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment