Sunday, December 19, 2010

PEACE

Sunday, December 19, 2010
 
After talking with the Santa up North I can now reveal the gifts he brought to our house via FedEx, UPS & UPS. 
Gift number one came in a very large box.  Grandpa asked if I ordered anything and I said "no".  We thought we should open it and was very surprised at what we saw.  Are you ready?  It was a 36" x 26" puzzle board.  It has a large tray to work the puzzle and smaller trays to sort.  It's very portable and easy to store.
Gift number two was a Spiral honey baked ham which will be for our Christmas get together.
Gift number three came and Grandpa said either it's broken or it's a puzzle.  We thought we should open it and to our wondering eyes it was a puzzle of our wedding picture.  My PEACE I leave with you.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
PEACE is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it.
 
"And the PEACE I give isn't fragile like the PEACE the world gives. So don't be troubled or afraid."
John 14:27 (b) TLB
 
Love, grandma
 

No comments:

Post a Comment